Technological advancements and internet access have made it much easier for companies of all sizes to sell their products overseas. However, that doesn’t mean the complexity of international tax issues has improved. In fact, there are even more tax issues to consider when operating outside U.S. borders.
As you grow your overseas operations, you’ll want to consider:
- Are you paying more taxes than necessary?
- Is your pricing right?
- Are your foreign accounts in order?
- Are you aware of the U.S. and foreign tax ramifications of operating in a foreign country?
In our Growing Global e-book, we provide answers to these questions, and more.
Topics for international tax planning include:
- Interest Charge Domestic International Sales Corporations (IC-DISC)
- Transfer Pricing
- Report of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts (FBAR)
- The Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA)
- Avoiding Penalties Associated with Foreign Bank Accounts