A strong manufacturing industry is critical to advancing and maintaining our nation’s economic health. At the same time, rapidly evolving technology, increasing globalization and human capital challenges can make it difficult to run a manufacturing and distribution operation cost-efficiently and profitably.
This e-book provides insight and guidance on how best to boost your bottom-line performance.
- Winning the Battle for Talent in Manufacturing
- The Importance of a Cost Study to the Bottom Line
- How to Control Margin Slippage
- Optimizing Supply Chain Management
- Tax Savings Tips for Manufacturers