The Use Tax - An excise tax on the storage, use or other consumption of tangible personal property as well as certain taxable services in Ohio.
But, does it apply to you?
In this short-and-sweet, two-page whitepaper, our Use Tax guru, Amy Gibson helps you determine that by clearly explaining:
- Brief history of and introduction to the Use Tax
- How does the Use Tax apply to contractors?
- Who is exempt from Use Tax?
- Definitions you need to know
- What is the difference between real and personal property?
*By signing up for this e-book, you will be added to our email list. You are free to opt-out of Skoda Minotti emails at any time.